Thursday, September 1, 2011

IRINA SHAYK! THE MOST BEAUTIFUL RUSSIAN MODEL!


Actually, the idea to make an article about her came to my mind when I saw the last campaign of INTIMISSIMI UOMO. Every single corner of Rome is fortunately decorated with Ira in boxers)))) Beautiful campaign) boys adore it) girls wanna buy it to their boyfriends and to wear it then) Because it looks sooo sexy)) as Irina)  


Of course I LOVE Natalia Vodyanova. And I do LOVE Daria Verbova, Sasha Pivovarova and Natasha Poly. They are alll gorgeous, BUT! When I see Irina I loose my breath, words and I don't even believe my eyes. She is the essence of beauty, charm, femininity, fascination, childishness, loveliness and incredible SENSUALITY!

Definately, she is not the best model (she is the same on every photo), but I have never seen anyoune that beautiful!
Irina, I LOVE YOU!

these are my favourite photos) 
ENJOY!

















2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...