Monday, June 27, 2011

Fashion markets in Milan

If you come to Milan you probably go to Quadrilatero della moda. Then maybe you will go to 10 Corso Como. You will spend a lot and you will definately get what you wanted to get. I don't show you the alternative way, I show you one more must-see place  - Mercati Milanesi.  Here you can find a long and boring list of markets. I advice you to visit only some of them.



Probably, the biggest market in Milan. It is enormous and full of terrible chinese shops. You can find it there every tuesday and saturday. Whatever the case it is worth seeing. I found there my favourite summer bag just (3 euro), this  Jean Paul Gaultier top(15 euro) and chainy necklace (1euro!).



I like this market.It works every thursday. Actually it is full of flowers and fruits, and fresh fish and other delicacy. But i found there some cool vintage things:

roccobarocco knitwear pencil-skirt
indian bloomers( have a look at d&g ss 2012 menswear)


roccobarocco plastic bag( 3euro only)


Mercato piazza Martini.
Good big market, full of shoes and old designer's clothes. Beautiful athmosphere, funny persons. It is considered as the biggest one. Every Wednesday.





I

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...