Tuesday, September 6, 2011

RUSSIAN DESIGNER ULYANA SERGEENKO === A VERY RUSSIAN DESIGNER)!

 couple of times I read the articles about this collection in different russian blogs. Mostly positive reviews and quite everywhere words: Fashion in Russia exists and other blablabla)
Actually, there were no doubts about it)

so
Me, personally, I don't really like Ulyana's outfits besides the fashion shows. I see the lack of style and ubiquitous exploiting of russian oriental theme. in italian i always say ESAGERATO!
For example here






for those who want to see more just write "ulyana sergeenko" in google. be sure you will find a dozen of other terrible looks.

As for her last collection, I would say that it is full of beautiful, interesting things, wich must not be combined  between them. 
I am waiting for your impressions...<3
I loved that red boots whatever the case)








1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...